Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We Did It!!!

We conquered Music Museum! And we did it our way, the straight standup way, except for our ending which was a mockery of what we said we wouldn't do - sing. But how can you not sing and dance to "ain't no mountain high enough..." I'd like to thank the band for hiding my vocal insecurities, Patrick and Cielo for giving me courage and soymilk, my girlfriend for being my lucky charm and source of material, God who was the host of the show, Al for not being gay, Marlon for not taking drugs, my Mom for buying all the CD's, my sister for providing security, my brother for holding his breath during the whole show, that guy in the audience who shouted "stop singing and stick to comedy!" I love all of you!



Please buy our newly released bootleg CD entitled "Nutritious Standup", comedy without the fat. You can order it by emailing ecircle_entertainment@yahoo.com or by calling +63.927.538.2843. We'll even sign it for you.


It's a really funny CD and we're retiring most of the jokes in it so you better buy it because you'll never hear those jokes again... except in the CD, which you should buy lots of and give away as Christmas presents or birthday gifts. It's got nutritious punchlines without the puns or long setups that lead nowhere. Real, organic, home grown punchlines that will leave you satifsfied unlike those empty slapstick calories. Eat up!

1 comment:

Tim said...

hey jeckass. thanks for the compliment and thank you for watching my show on-foot.