Saturday, July 29, 2006

Laugh All You Want (the return to Cebu)

The comedy trio at the airport waiting for our flight to Cebu (L to R: Al "pussy hunter" Manalo, Raffy "the Huk nasty" Taruc, and me "mata-pussy"). This was taken at the ungodly hour of 5:30am. You can almost smell the dried up saliva on our cheeks from sleeping with our mouths open. The only guy missing is Pussy Magnet, formerly known as Maw-lon O. Well allright then...

Here we are (L to R: me "mata-pussy", Patrick "original pussy hunter" Cruz, Raffy "the Huk nasty" Taruc, and Al "pussy hunter" Manalo) standing before our first billboard. The big face on the right is the legendary Gary Lising. The billboard is on Gorordo Avenue, a national road, in Cebu City, Philippines. I've never had my face blown up this big and if you look close enough, you will see my nosehair sticking out (and I thought I cut it that day they took the photo). Next goal is to have an even bigger billboard on EDSA with just my underwear on. Got to lose some weight now.

Lunching it at the Port Seafood Restaurant at the Waterfront with the jokester Gary Lising and producers Reggie and Bubut, yeah that's a guy's name. Gary's joke: "I was at church last Sunday and I saw someone smoking and it was so disrespectful. I was so shocked I almost dropped my beer." That's the shit that makes you the headwriter of the Tonight Show. Carson pays for that kind of shit.... or does he?

No comments: